SATURDAY, APRIL 29, 6-10pm
Spaces R Street – at the Ice Blocks
$75 Individual/$140 Pair
- Live and Silent Auctions
- Special performance by comedian Keith Lowell Jensen
- A meal of small bites by Lisa and Mike Thiemann, executive chef of Mulvaney’s B&L and owners of Mother
- Clarksburg Wine Company wines by the glass
- Beer from Calicraft Brewing Company
- KC Kombucha
- Margarita Bar by Juju Kitchen and Cocktails
- Music by DJ REO
Proceeds from Earth & Vine support the specialty programs and campus improvements at Alice Birney TK-8, a unique public Waldorf school in the Sacramento City Unified School District. The event is hosted by the Alice Birney Parent Guild, a non-profit parent teacher association.
SILENT AUCTION ONLINE
This year we’re excited to offer online bidding for the Silent Auction, meaning that whether you’re on your mobile device at the event or at home on your computer you’ll have a chance to bid in support of our school. The Silent Auction opens 4/22 and closes 4/29. Invite friends and family to bid and support our school. REGISTER TO BID in the Silent Auction
The possibilities are endless and thinking outside the box is encouraged!